The first Treasure Hunt Forest in Austria
On your marks, get set and search!
In the Treasure Hunt Forest Zloam, unique in its form in Europe, small, big and passionate treasure hunters go on an adventurous treasure hunt with professional metal probes. On three differently sized areas, a Treasure Hunter Tent for the youngest up to 5 years, a Treasure Hunter Glade for adventurers up to 14 years and a Treasure Hunter Forest for passionate searchers, unfolds a treasure chest with real replicas and small surprises for children, after a successful hunt (successful probe run).
Whether young or grown up ... We have the right treasure hunt for everyone.
The forest overlooking the Narzissendorf Zloam offers the perfect setting for it: a gently rolling landscape ascending from the Grundlsee, surrounded by beautiful limestone peaks with dreamlike views.
Clear your head, strap on the probe and off you go into nature.
The base camp is located behind the Klangwerkstatt across from the Zloam Wirt, where you can enjoy hearty, down-to-earth dishes in a cozy atmosphere - ideal for hungry treasure hunters.
I wonder what you will find here? You'll be surprised!
Free in nature we go for an exciting and entertaining journey on three different areas!
In our Treasure Hunt Tent, even the very youngest from the age of 3 can begin their search for the tracks of "Karli the badger". Of course, with (smaller) metal probes, like the professionals.
- The treasure hunt adventure lasts up to 30 minutes
- Finding treasure eggs in a 4 x 5 m (covered) sandbox
- The aim is to find up to 15 colorful treasure eggs, within the search time
- Once you have found all 15 colored eggs, you get a reward from the treasure box
For kids older than 6 years there is a treasure hunt in the forest glade.
- The treasure hunt adventure lasts up to 1 hour
- The search is on a forest glade of about 0.2 hectares
- The aim is to find 10 treasure anchors within the search time
- Once you have found 10 treasure anchors, you get a reward from the treasure box
Adults, teenagers, families and groups of up to 10 people head to the Treasure Forest.
- The treasure hunt adventure lasts up to 1,5 hours
- Searched on a forest area of about 1.5 hectares directly behind the Klangwerkstatt
- The aim is to find 20 (as an individual 10) treasure boxes by working together
- The treasure boxes are marked with numbers, which have to be noted on the treasure map
- Back at base camp, the numbers are assigned to the actual archaeological discoveries made in Ausseerland
- Now everyone may choose a high quality antique replica from the treasure box
Prices & Opening hours
- Treasure Tent: € 9,- per Person
- Treasuer Glade: € 17,- per Person
- Treasure Forest: € 25,- per Person
- In each case incl. instruction and support
We are available from Thursday to Monday, almost in all weather conditions, between 10 am and 5 pm! Reservation is requested.
Information & Registration:
Tel: +43(0) 3622/20 990-600
Conditions of participation:
- Participation from 3 years
- Treasure Tent: max. 2 persons (plus 2 adults/escort)
- Treasure Glade: max. 4 persons
- Treasure Forest: max. 10 persons
An adventure for families and friends, for groups of all kinds, for children, teenagers and adults.