Prices & Information
A holiday in Ausseerland is precious – and in Narzissendorf it is affordable
Time-out in Narzissendorf Zloam – priceless? Indeed - at least in terms of emotional value. Thanks to the variety-packed range of Ausseer houses and apartments in all sizes, in Narzissendorf everyone will find a holiday home to suit their needs. Whether you are a small or large family, a couple, are travelling alone or with a group of friends, or even if you are planning a multi-generational holiday, or that family get-together you have been yearning for: We are the right place for you. The quadrupeds in your family are of course very welcome too.
The actual prices for your time in our village very much depend on your preferences and what you need. From the smallest unit, Studio Tuba, spanning 36 m², to the biggest house, Salzkammergut plus, spanning 181 m², there is something for everyone.
Please note that our prices are seasonal. The visitor's tax in the amount of € 3.50 per person (payable from the 15th birthday) and night is not included in the price and will be settled upon departure.
The feel-good arrangement includes for you
- Check-in from 16:00 pm
- Check-out until 10:00 am
- Voucher for a workpiece in the wood workshop for each child
- Baby equipment
- Free WLAN
- Pick up from Bad Aussee train station
- Free parking (partially covered)
- Luggage service
- Intermediate cleaning from a stay of 14 days
- Bed linen (bed linen change 1x from more than one week stay)
- Towels (towel change 1x from one week stay)
- Final cleaning
- Extra beds
- Experiences in the Wood & Creative Workshop Zloam
- Our offers in the Sports Arena Zloam
- Music & culture to experience first hand
- Vacation in four-legged company
- Early check-in and late check-out until 4:00 p.m. on request and according to workload
- Cleaning according to desired interval
Prices for extra beds
- Baby cot from 0 - 2.99 years free of charge
- Sofa bed from 3 - 14.99 years € 15.- /night
- Sofa bed from 15 years and adults € 35.- /night
Overnight stays for four-legged family members
- € 25.- /night incl. bowl and blanket
- Max. 2 dogs per house or 1 dog per flat
Shorter length of stay
HOLIDAY PERIODS AND PEAK SEASON
- Minimum stay 5 nights
- 3 nights minimum stay
SHORTER LENGTH OF STAY
- Bookable in the category Studio Tuba
- On request and subject to availability in the other categories for a short stay supplement of € 50.- /stay
Deposit & Security
- Reduced rate: 100 % advance payment/non-refundable
- Flexible rate: 50% of the total price upon booking
The deposit will be retained for the duration of your stay and will be released after the final cleaning. If necessary, (undisclosed) damages to the equipment and furnishings, soiling of the accommodation unit and objects of use (e.g.: bed linen, towels, etc.) that require an above-average cleaning effort and missing equipment and decorative objects will be deducted. We ask for your understanding.
DEPOSIT OVERVIEW BY ACCOMMODATION UNIT
- Per House € 300.-
- Per Apartment € 200.-
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR PEAK SEASON AND MONTHLY BOOKINGS
- Cancellation possible free of charge up to 31 days before arrival
- From 30 days before arrival 100 % of the total amount
FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR
- Cancellation possible free of charge up to 15 days before arrival
- From 14 days before arrival 100% of the total amount
Special deposit and cancellation conditions apply for top dates (e.g. New Year's Eve) and group bookings.
CURRENT CANCELLATION TERMS FOR SHORT-TERM CLOSINGS.
We ensure maximum flexibility in handling your reservations and cancellations. Should the borders be closed at short notice or an increased travel warning level with associated quarantine obligation be imposed for the entire Republic of Austria, Styria or the district of Liezen, you can of course cancel your booking already made at this time free of charge. The deposit already paid will be refunded in this case.
For an up-to-date overview of the situation in the individual European countries, please refer to the ECDC map for risk areas.
Further information on COVID-19 from the Austrian Ministry of Health can be found HERE.
You can find the latest information on entering Austria at the Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.